Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Container Gardening


Hello!!

So, I showed you pics of my first attempt at Raised-bed gardening. Now, I want to show you my Container Garden!

Right now I have just one container dedicated to veggies and it sits right outside my back door. I am starting from seeds. I am growing lettuce and zucchini. I cannot wait until that first salad of the season!

My 3 year old has a couple of container gardens going, too. We picked up two little starter container gardens for him at the hardware store. (they are actually little paper cups with clear lids.) We picked watermelon and pumpkin. Right now we are waiting for the sprouts. Not sure where we will be planting these once they grow large enough for transplant. We sure do enjoy checking them everyday for sprouts to begin!

Happy Gardening Everyone! Cheers, Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment