Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy Kentucky Derby Day!

I have never been to the Kentucky Derby. I would definitely love to go at least once in my life. An activity involving beautiful horses and hats sounds positively delightful. I admit I know nothing about any kind of racing. But I know something about hats! Any good southerner feels the call of the derby!

Today at the derby it is a little sloppy on the track. I am glad to be watching it on tv. However, that means enduring the Six Flags and Kentucky Grilled Chicken commercials. I sure hope that grilled chicken is as tasty as it looks on the commercial! We sure have gotten plenty of coupons lately for KFC including the try it for free coupon from the Parade last Sunday. Check back for a review of the new grilled chicken!

Cheers, Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment